Resources‎ > ‎School Counselor‎ > ‎

Financial Aid for College

Please see the attached PowerPoint presentation  for information on financial aid for college.  Make sure you are staying in touch with your home high schools and reading senior newsletters for important information.

Vocational Rehabilitation:  If you have any type of disability (ADD, Diabetes, Asthma, etc.) Vocational Rehabilitation may be able to assist you financially with college.  You may call 882-6669.

If you have been in foster care, you may be eligible to receive funds for graduation items, prom tickets, vocational training, dual enrollment, and many other school related expenses.  You can also receive up to $5,000 per year in college.  For more information, contact your local DSS office or

Oct 5, 2017, 10:57 AM
Oct 11, 2016, 11:29 AM